четверг, 20 июня 2019 г.

Entry 7 .

        The best project I made / presentations                              I  made.
        I have not made any kind of presentation or project works until entering this university. We have faced with lots of exciting activities and handmade works since we were accepted. I think the best presentation I made is 'Indian culture' from LS. In that presentation we made 'chapati', the national cuisine of Indians, even we played a piece of Indian dance. That was really nice, interesting and enjoyable one for us.

      After l have entered the university l know it. Before I didnt hear it. But as to my opinion about it , presentations is very essential for students because it develops your speech and coaches you for teachers, journalists and other professions. It helps to behave yourself and teaches us how to speak in audience. When I did with my groupmates first time that we were three students. Now I like doing presentation.It's very interesting and useful for learning something or teaching somebody. At present time I think that it was very simple and I say in myself "can it really be true".

2 комментария:

Entry 3.

         Listening podcasts and applications.      We are living in modern and developing century so we can not imagine our life without a...