четверг, 20 июня 2019 г.

Entry 1.

     My first impressions and expectations of                      the university classes.
     I remember my first day I felt excited and at the same time I was very nervous because it was my first day in the university and I didn't know any person. My first day in the university was good.When we began our classes, all our coursemates were quiet, nobody talked. The Teacher arrived early. she started the class and after that we introduced ourselves.I am always going to remember that day because I had the opportunity to meet more people and the most important I met the best friends .

Finally, I think that it is natural that on the first day we feel nervous, but the things always have a happy ending, that's why I say that my first day in the university was very good.I recall my first day I felt excited and at once I was very nervous because it was my first day in the university and I didn't know any person. My first day in the university was good.When we began our lesson, all my coursemates were quiet, nobody talked. The Teacher arrived early. She started the lesson and after that we introduced ourselves.I am always going to remember that day because I had the opportunity to meet more people and the most important I met the best friends . This is our first photo with my coursemates.

 I think that it is natural that on the first day I feel nervous, but the things always have a happy ending, so  I say that my first day in the university was very good. 

8 комментариев:

Entry 3.

         Listening podcasts and applications.      We are living in modern and developing century so we can not imagine our life without a...