четверг, 20 июня 2019 г.

Entry 2.

   My computer skills : strengths and                             weaknesses.
     During two terms we learned Information technology so we can examine our ICT skills.

     In my humble opinion, now I have enough knowledge to work with new technologies. Because I can use Microsoft programs without any difficulties. Also I know computer’s keyboard’s ability, that’s why I can easily use them depending on their functions. Furthermore, I know exactly working with computer’s additional tools, how they join together, give what kind of opportunities  and so on. And I can make any kind of tests, questions , as well as e-books  using iSpring program.

    Nevertheless, I have  some weaknesses with ICT which I sometimes face when doing lessons. Sometimes I don’t know the animation program, and Programming, I should understand clearly these programs. I hope to find solution for my problem from  the  next ICT classes.

      I have not only weaknesses but also strength with computer. I can work and I hope, after improving my weaknesses, my computer skills will be perfect. In order to improve my skills I find some websites, I recommend this to you.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Entry 3.

         Listening podcasts and applications.      We are living in modern and developing century so we can not imagine our life without a...