четверг, 20 июня 2019 г.

Entry 4.

          Am I slow or a fast reader ?

      I think, all of us try to be fast reader but it is incredibly. As for me I am fast reader but it means I couldn't catch or understand all of the text I have read .That's why I think some people want to be fast reader but they couldn't comprehend.In my point of view it doesn't matter whether you are fast reader or not,but it's essential how to understand them .

         I don't know I am a slow or fast reader.  But if I read new topics carefully, I commence to read it slowly. I can't read them fast the reason is even though I am slow reader. I try to understand the meaning of the thing I read. Being a slow reader is difficult for me. Because I like read prose work books. All in all, I interested in reading a book. To sum up, each person read more books if we want read quickly and clearly.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Entry 3.

         Listening podcasts and applications.      We are living in modern and developing century so we can not imagine our life without a...